viernes, 20 de abril de 2007

dialegue

Welcomo to my blog! How are you?
This is my final proyect blog. In this blog I post my worfor my level 2 english class. Every body is invited fo read and leave a commeat.

1stscene.

Susan: Hello Whitney! How are you?
Whitney: I’m really sad Susan! I’m too fat.
Susan: well, I think you are right; you have gained a lot of weight.
Whitey: The other day I tried to ran some miles and I couldn’t, I god tired really fast
Susan: Maybe you should go see a doctor
Whitney: you’re right! Who do you recommend?
Susan: I know a Dr Johnson, do you want me to give you her number?
Whitney: yes please, thank you very much.

2stscene.

Receptionist: Good afternoon! Can I help you?
Whitney: yes, I have an appointment with Dr. Johnson.
Receptionist: Oh! Right… you’re Miss Houston! Come on in please.
Whitney: Thank you!
Dr. Johnson: Hello miss Houston! How are you today?
Whitney: I feel Terrible.
Dr Johnson: What’s wrong?
Whitney: I can’t lose weight! I used to be a singer. I had a great body and recorded several albums. But I retired and began eating a little bit more… like 10 times a day and I became really fat
Dr Johnson: Ok Miss Houston, let’s take a look at you.
Dr Johnson: Ok I know what you need: don’t eat for 6 months and buy 30 bottles of OUT FAT.
Whitney: Thank you so much Dr Johnson! I really a appreciate what you did for me!

3stscene.

Sales Person: Hello! Can I help you?
Susan: yes please. My friend here needs 30 bottles of OUT FAT, she has a weight problem
Sales person: I see, follow me please.
Susan and Whitney follow the sales person
Sales person: I have this special bottle for cases like yours!
Whitney: That’s great! Just what I need
Sales person: and it only costs 500.000 Bs
Whitney faints.
Susan: Whitney! Whitney! Oh my god!
Whitney wakes up
Whitney: I think I’ll have liposuction.

Well, this is me!...what about you?
What´s your name?
Solangel suarez.



No hay comentarios: