viernes, 20 de abril de 2007

my friends

Welcomo to my blog! How are you?
This is my final proyect blog. In this blog I post my worfor my level 2 English class. Every body is invited fo read and leave a commeat.

Composition

My name it’ solangel Suarez, I was born in Maracaibo on may 21st my birthday it’s a special celebration I really like this time because I can be with my family and they give me presents. Also I like when Fridays arrives because classes culminate and weed ked comes. I can’t wait March to comes because my birthday it’s in this month and this one its goanna be really good, I’m planning to make a big party with my friends and part of my family.



Her name it’s Solangel Suarez, I did born in Merida in March 7th her favorite month of the year it’s December, because it’s Christmas time and this is the best season of the year, because her can hen out with family that her don’t usually do and also it’s time to give and to receive presents from all the people Avenel me also another special day its Friday it’s a moment times to take a break of class.

Well, this is me!...what about you?
What´s your name?
Solangel suarez

No hay comentarios: