viernes, 20 de abril de 2007

pyramid

Welcomo to my blog! How are you?
This is my final proyect blog. In this blog I post my worfor my level 2 English class. Every body is invited fo read and leave a commeat.


Composition
The history I´n don´t like realize diet eat meet, rice, candy, bread, ice crean, pasta, chicken and cheese my favorite eat is burge and don´t like broccoli.

I like it burge it´s delicins, it

´s good formi dislike I don´t like it broccoli it´s awful, I t´s astes bad. I´n eat lees more fish, vegetable, fruit, chicken.

Very litte

Broccoli, carrts, lettuce, fish.
Some

Beans, cheeseburger, sandwich, onions, strawberries.
A lot ot

Meet, rice, moodles,bread, cereal, tomatoes, cheese, milk, chicken, eggs, bananas.

Well, this is me!...what about you?
What´s your name?
Solangel suárez

No hay comentarios: